My Honda (theft, Recover And Rebuild) Video Of Theft (update 6/09/07)

Awesome killswitch idea addiction2bass!

My port is tuned somewhere around 25Hzish....

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

LOL just to show a choice i got. tiny cheap car great mpg, fullsize truck great for play and work but not so good mpg.

but my civic isnt to bone stock... its got a few upgrades ;) switched to 99-00 front end, tails, and interior a bit... 99-00 center dash swap to electronic heater controls and mostly the double din radio opening for my alpine deck, and i hated the heater temp slide controls! only thing im missing to make my 96dx look just like a 99-00civic is the rear seat to match my front seats.

its a work in progress.... no motor swap for me tho to much money for more power that i dont need. i have a lowering suspension from my black civic to go on it. im just waiting till after i paint the car before i install the suspension. been to cold but its getting warmer out now so ill start fixing the rest of the body work shortly and painting the whole thing gunmetal. i just dont have the cash to modify that much. and with the cost of moding two vehicles with my paycheck thats very tight! truck is getting 90% of my spare funds right now. after i lower the truck ill get back on the civic again with more money.

i wish i had your kinda cash so i could bag my truck and go big with the stereo. im just waiting for the funds.

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Yep. You can only do so much to prevent a theft. Don't blast your system, no stickers and keep it covered up.

If they really want it, they can bring a tow truck, thats why IF you can get extra stereo insurance, it is a good idea. Although the maximum I have seen is $ 5,000 in coverage.

We have an additional $25k ;)

It must be hard being Steve Meade because everyone knows what your vehicles look like and how much money you've put into them.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 2 weeks later...

i just had a question for steve... i am looking to do a box similar to that for a dodge stratus... do you have any kind of basic blueprint... hell even a picture made on paint of what it looks like as a whole lol... just kinda need a basic idea to go off of so i don't look crazy to all the haters haha

fuck the consequences ain't nothin to a boss

Dam, I seen the stolen honda video on youtube, and I have read every page/post of this thread, and steve's work has made me want to do some more stuff to my car lol

I only have 2 15" L7s, I think I will be moving to bigger and better things...

Nice work steve!

This is a great build BTW. I gotta pick myself up some of that urethane stuff. My local Ace hardware doesn't have it and I need it for my door pods on teh civic.

Steve, how'd you get the car back anyhow? Was it just sittin' somewhere and the cops found it?