Forevrbumpn Posted October 11, 2009 Author Report Posted October 11, 2009 Is that yellow cone I see mine? XD I think a good security measure would be to get really long bike locks and lock the subs together in groups of like 8...I'd like to see people take a group of 8 at one time. Yep, thats yours too lol That sexy little sub I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
LoudBlazer Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 I hope you were joking about shooting someone over some subs?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
B Slaps Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 sorry to hear that ken. sounds like some bullshit. inside job idk but getting jacked by anyone sucks reguardless. good luck with the camera situation. you seen how police did steve. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
ssackett Posted October 11, 2009 Report Posted October 11, 2009 That's crazy man. I think it was some random kids that were up to no good. They are absolutely retarded for not grabbing that beast ass 18 that was sitting so close! HAHA! Thank god they didnt but they obviously had no idea what they were doing when they grab the non working subs. Hopefully it's not some nieghborhood kids that will come back? Let Roxy(Kens dog) sleep in the garage a few nights. That will scare off any would be robbers. Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
Marlo Stanfield Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 Sounds like it's someone who knows what you do and where u live or just sum crackhead that saw an open garage door. 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Forevrbumpn Posted October 12, 2009 Author Report Posted October 12, 2009 I hope you were joking about shooting someone over some subs?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never do that, but possibly break some arms- something along those lines Roxy is so used to her own couch in the living room, but maybe I should change that, or put her couch in the garage half the new security system up and running next is the video, killer deal from Harbor Freight.. lol I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
treossi Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 i bet he will come back for more... also watch craigslist and ebay for a while... he's not gunna now how to fix the rest of the sub... it's imcomplete... he wont use it... he'll lose it Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
cc_audio Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 Damn look at that big ass 18"!!! I wonder whos that is. Why the hell isn't it under your bed yet? You've got me shakin with worry. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
99s10dowork Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 THIEVES SUCK! What a dumbass lowlife it takes to steal from a hard working person that saved their money up to buy things only to have them gone like that...those people need serious help. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado regular cab 3/6 drop -Alpine cda-9884 -Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's -US Amps XT-4000DE V2 -Fi SSD 10d2-for now
Carlos Tj Posted October 12, 2009 Report Posted October 12, 2009 man i fucking hate when people get jacked... i remember when my dad had barely fixed up my sisters first car he put in some speakers and stuff nothing that expensive but my sister was all happy and like a week later her car got jacked right in front of out house and we always thought are neighbors had something to do with it! but fuck man i hate this shit... 2005 Dodge Magnum Kenwood DNX573S Double Din NVX Big 3 Kit NVX 0 Gauge Cable & speaker cable XS Power V3100 Battery Iraggi Alternator 320A 3.5" NVX Speakers 6.5" Incriminator Audio Components (just mids) 6x9" NVX Speaker MVPA4 Amplifier (2) 12" NVX VCW Subwoofers XPLD3K NVX Amplifier YouTube Channel @CarlosTj664
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.