Sonic Electronix

do you let bass destroy your car

even though my system isnt anything too powerful, every couple weeks i have to screw the cover to my center console back on because the bass loosens all the screws in it, it has fallen off numerous times when i put my elbow on it to get my "gangsta lean" on

2000 Nissan Xterra

-Infinity 6020cs components

-Infinity 692.7 6x9s

-DC LVL 4 12

-AQ1200

-Pioneer DEHP860MP H/U

-4 channel amp for mids and highs??? I need some suggestions

In my old accord that i just traded in for my new ride i broke the trunk latch like 6 times, All 4 door panels multiple times, The 2 front power windows,The center console and the driver seat bracket that hold it to the floor broke, The driver side turn signal lens broke after it got shook loose.My new car is going to be purely SQ so i dont have to deal with a broken car again.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Broke a boot latch a while ago...

Now I'm more worried about the roof... it has this spot in the middle of the top of the windscreen about the size of a golfball that doesn't flex the same as the rest, if it splits/rips I'll be pissed.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

My truck is a southern comfort edition (similar to chevy heartbeat). Has alot of real wood in the interior. Everywhere the wood screws into the dash is cracked and splitting, wooden overhead console is falling apart, rearview mirror fell off...screw it, dome lights flickered off and on with the bass so I took the bulbs out, wore out the inside door handle/ arm rest and it eventually came off. All with 1 15 lol. I love it.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

rearview mirror fell off

dome light fell out

replaced rear glass striker, wore through it

replaced driver's side door latch

rewelded roof support

constantly tightening interior screws and bolts

constantly tightening antenna

Thats about it right now, I can hardly wait until full power.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Astro --ss 1-2nowall: broke the latch mechanism on the passenger door, broke the locks on the hatch door, air bad light was always on dash broke apart

Civic ss1-2: broke the gas tank straps, broke the windsheild, dash was in pieces, part of the roof started to tear, exhaust broke apart---twice, taillinghts shorted out.

New astro-ss5+: broke pieces off the dash, power door locks no longer work. everything else has been removed from the interior of the van. the taillights work intermittently

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

Archived