i was drunk and somehow got mine pierced.. woke up and said WTF THIS IS GAY!!! let the swelling go down and took that shit out!!!
I knew you were teh gay :huh:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

jump to 2:30 :D

:rofl: juuuust joking

i wanted to get mine done but the place said i couldnt cause the way the vein underneath is or something like that

I think that there is a nerve that can paralize your tounge if it is hit, the vein is an issue to

• 1 month later...

Ive had mine done for several years, and no I'm not gay....my ex talked me into it so I ate a ton of vicodin and got it done. not a big deal really, just make sure you are using the correct mouth wash and DO NOT DRINK BEER for at least a week, if not longer. The yeast will infect your tongue, and lemme tell ya, I've seen someone who went thru that, and it was NASTY!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Got mine done a few years ago.. I have a bunch of friends (guys) that have it done too
tip: vibrating tongue stud for the ladies :P i've heard it makes em :yahoo:
i have had mine for 3 years. and all the ladies love it. lol.

This is for all the guys with tongue rings -

GayCalledMotivator.jpg

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived