• Bangin Caddy
    • Iced2
    • skittlesRgood
    • thehoe92
    • HobbyWerks
    • menace89
    • ShaneRE15
    • NUMATIK

hey, wasnt that guy that was talking all that shit to steve, "the beast", in new york? you should go shut him up with your 10"s lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

hmm thee only prob i have with this thor guy is that umm.. our user names are mixed up at the top lol i kid i kid them 10s are nasty mang(in a good way :D ) good luck everybody

damn whats with all the hating? chill out people...Im just happy to be in it in general...if someone has a busted system, then they wont win, easy as that...so far Ive never seen ANYBODY on this forum thats won SOTM that didnt deserve it, so lets all be happy we got the chance huh? :friends:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

For me, it was a tough decision between Mbdblue and Thorshammer. I gave my vote to mbdblue because I love his fiberglass work. Dude makes works of art and I've learned alot from watching his last 2 builds. But it was a narrow vote, cause those 10's are just NUTS and I know it takes a lot of work and skill to do that.

Props and good luck to all of you and may the best win!!!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived