Jump to content

147 db's on 4 Sony Xplods!


Recommended Posts

Posted

huh? stirring what pot? those 4 12s metered higher than my last system. true story. 145.3 at 30hz was my score.. :air_kiss:

MMMMM i can picture it now clam shell with 16 xplode 12s :unsure:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Wal-Mart Pioneers are better... teammate did a 145.9 off 500watts and 147.1 off 1000 watts with 2 10" Pioneers.. those are legit scores

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

WHAT!!!!!! all along i have been looking in the wrong places. dbzzz are 4 blocks away! :give_rose:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted
WHAT!!!!!! all along i have been looking in the wrong places. dbzzz are 4 blocks away! :give_rose:

wall the vic! :spiteful:

I'll buy you one of the woofers :lol:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

what song did he play?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

The Big Oki used to rock Sony subs in one of his rides. He did 150's on music with them too, but when you have Oki's skill you could do 150's on music with a pair of surroundless JL subs from Craigslist.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted
The Big Oki used to rock Sony subs in one of his rides. He did 150's on music with them too, but when you have Oki's skill you could do 150's on music with a pair of surroundless JL subs from Craigslist.

lol!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3124 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...