Eat alot of healthy food is the only answer then. Real HGH costs hundreds of dollars and is injected subcutaneously into the skin, like an insulin shot.

what about the capsules that induce the pituitary gland to produce more hgh?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Those pills are useless, they don't do anything

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

lol, im lookin for exact opposite, i wanna gain muscle n loose fat, i wanna loose atleast 60lbs or more, everytime i work out it doesnt work to good, how u get rid of belly n tone legs n arms back up?

n wut u take when u was workin out to help wit muscle ache? kreitene?

Eat right, do a lot of cardio and weigh train at the same time... These are the basic steps to losing weight and turning fat into muscle. Most people who have high body fat content will gain muscle right off the bat and not see the immediate weight loss because your body is just simply converting fat to muscle. But you gotta understand that muscle will burn calories faster/more efficiently than fat will.

Creatine isn't taken to help out with muscle aches btw. I'll send u a PM in a minute with sum tips that might help with muscle soreness following workouts.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Unfortunately its not legit, if only it was that easy to raise your growth hormone level.

aww penis

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Eat right, do a lot of cardio and weigh train at the same time... These are the basic steps to losing weight and turning fat into muscle. Most people who have high body fat content will gain muscle right off the bat and not see the immediate weight loss because your body is just simply converting fat to muscle. But you gotta understand that muscle will burn calories faster/more efficiently than fat will.

Creatine isn't taken to help out with muscle aches btw. I'll send u a PM in a minute with sum tips that might help with muscle soreness following workouts.

Actually "turning muscle into fat" is a complete myth, they are too completly different things. Gaining muscle and losing fat will have the effect of appearing that you lost 0 lbs on the scale because you didnt lose any. You gain a little muscle and lost more fat. Since muscle is more dense it weighs more, but you cant "convert" the two. :D

Yeah I have the same problem, im 6ft 145 now :/ most I have ever weighed was 155ish but that was 3 years of working out to only gain ten pounds and I eat more than anybody on the planet LOL at my friends house for dinner I stacked up my plate full of food probably twice as much as him (he is REALLY FAT) and he was laughing like your skinny ass wont eat half of that... I finished my plate got seconds then finished his haha... and I still don't gain a pound. Something fucked up with our bodies!

Yeah I have the same problem, im 6ft 145 now :/ most I have ever weighed was 155ish but that was 3 years of working out to only gain ten pounds and I eat more than anybody on the planet LOL at my friends house for dinner I stacked up my plate full of food probably twice as much as him (he is REALLY FAT) and he was laughing like your skinny ass wont eat half of that... I finished my plate got seconds then finished his haha... and I still don't gain a pound. Something fucked up with our bodies!

dude i feel ya. i hate it!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt