haha, sounds good to me man.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Eh I got about 40 lbs u can have.

I can gain weight easy. Especially since right now I cant work out..............damn surgery

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Unless you have some really good connections true HGH is going to be hard to find. There are many research facility's out there that will assist you on what ever you need but that cost money as well. Do your research and don't be afraid to ask your doctor questions, your doctor should be honest with you and answer any questions you have with your best interest in mind. There are many places to find research chemicals find a reputable one.... I have never ordered research chemicals before..... https://www.muscle-research.com/Catalog-All-Peptides_1.aspx

READ THE DISCLAIMER....

The products we offer are intended for laboratory research use only. In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with consumption or distribution of these products. These chemicals are NOT intended to use as food additives, drugs, cosmetics, household chemicals or other inappropriate applications. The listing of a material on this site does not constitute a license to its use in infringement of any patent. Only qualified and properly trained professionals will handle all of the products.

Rebuild coming soon

Get married and have a kid. IT WORKS. lmfao

ok lets see... apparently you have a good metabolism. As of right now you're unhappy because you're too "skinny"

Dont worry the metabolism will slow eventually.

When i was 20 i weighed about 140

25 - about 150

27(and married with a son) - im at about 190

The older you get the more your metabolism will slow. Also you may work out a lot more then you want to be. If you run Stop. Just Lift and tone.

regardless any sweat you produce you're gonna burn fat slowly so keep your self hydrated.

Just keep in mind this is coming from someone who is supposedly 20 lbs over weight for my height and age :|

(Wii fitness is retarded)

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I will be completely honest with you, HGH will only work while your on it, all increases u have will almost completely vanish after you stop taking it. if you want to make solid gains all natural supplements is the way to go, But you have to be willing to put the time energy and more than a month or two commitment to it, cuz i have a buddy that just like you he's 6'4 was about 135lbs a year ago and with sticking with it and eating right he's gained about 25 lbs so far, all lean mass. If you think you cant do it, then you probably cant beacuse u do not have the will power or mental strength to stick with a proper program. Just believe in urself man thats all it takes, hell ive lost a little over 100 lb's now and have packed on tons of lean mass.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

The only HGH that works is real dr. prescribed HGH. Some of the Fakes that say HGH in the name can be very harmful, or do nothing at all. The real thing will cost you around $1000 a month and you need a doctors ok. Even if you find it illegally, it could be bad shit. Try a steak and potatoes diet, supplemented with whey protien, creatine and a good multivitamin. By the way, I am 5'9" and 265 lbs with 12% bodyfat and have been powerlifting for 14 years. I've tried all kinds of shit, and the best bet is diet and heavy lifting. You should be lifting weights 5 days a week HEAVY, and stay away from any cardio. Make a training schedule and stick to it, at least 8 solid weeks. Thats why most people don't get results, they aren't dedicated enough. If you want more in depth help, PM me.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

So I am 20 years old. I weigh 145 pounds and I'm 6'3. Basically im skinny as fuck and i have tried EVERYTHING under the sun to gain weight. last summer i had a personal trainer that i worked out with who also put me on a protein diet and i gained maybe 2 lbs over the whole summer. I also worked at mcdonalds and i ate so much fast food it would make a normal person sick. At the beginning of this semester, my buddy(who also has this same problem i have) and i tried a beer diet. we split a 30 pack of keystone every night for a month(keep in mind i weigh 145 and he weighs about 130) and i did not gain a single pound.
how is your energy level? do you sweat allot? do you experience iretable mood swings often?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=