How much longer should I wait?

One fucked customer can mean many more fucked customers. When a company does something good, and has a good product, you let others know and they get sales, if they steal someone's hard earned money, as a potential customer it my right to know before buying. Argument or not, I wanna know what company is trying to screw you over.

Right now, I'm having the same bullshit with the guys that repair maxxsonics equipment. Won't mention names (CIA ENGINEERING). Amp has been out for 4 months and still no parts? Give me a fuckin break!

your right on that brotha..

audioque builds in house I believe. as done FI AA and DD among others.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

One fucked customer can mean many more fucked customers. When a company does something good, and has a good product, you let others know and they get sales, if they steal someone's hard earned money, as a potential customer it my right to know before buying. Argument or not, I wanna know what company is trying to screw you over.

Right now, I'm having the same bullshit with the guys that repair maxxsonics equipment. Won't mention names (CIA ENGINEERING). Amp has been out for 4 months and still no parts? Give me a fuckin break!

sounds like a amp/sub company who advertises repairing amps and you MIGHT get it back within the same year, advertising amp repair when they wont even repair thier own manufactured amps FTL.

im not going to mention any company name but when shit like that happens then i not only will not send my amp to you i'll boycott all the products you sell.

Well I'm going to keep on the lookout in the for sale section, competitions don't start up until this spring so Im not in a BIG hurry, but I'm in desperate need of some bumpage, I'm sure everyone here knows where I'm coming from when I say that. Im wanting to take my time with this build and do it right, but I want to start asap I need to get busy on something to get my head cleared.

chode- thanks bro

99boney thanks for the suggestion, made my day, I'll probably order audioque if I can't find in the for sale section within a week or two.

edit: just1moreamp you posted before I finished up my reply, means alot coming from someone I don't know, you have no idea. I now appreciate everyone and everything alot more after this whole ordeal.

There's my educated guess. Knew I read it somewhere. The subs he's getting the-run-around on are for his dad. Makes the company seem worse now. Lying is bad customer service, if there's gonna be a delay on sub shipment then tell him, don't make up shit. Good luck to BassJunkie, I'll be watchin the build.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I'm not posting the company I'm going to wait. Its not audioque or fi. I'm not looking to start any beef. Just kinda worried about my equipment. Posting from my BB will update when I get home from work

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.