drink as much h20 as you can before you sleep with a couple ibuprofen

or just drink water in the morning. aint shit you can do to get rid of a hangover.

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

there is no remedy. sleep and rest from alcohol...

however, this is not with all drugs. for example, the drug narcan reverses the effects from narcotics....i guess you can imagine how pissed off the druggies get when a medic shoots it into his/her arm...

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Water and advil for the nite before and following day... But in the morning i drink 2 raw eggs which seems to help as long as your stomach can take it.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Not really nothing jsut get a shit load of sleep that will help and should get rid of it and eating something well if you can take it if not say bye to all that food you ate lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.