toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

oh wow, A team is coming? i dont care what kind of system you have, that's bad ass that you are going to make that drive. ill be sure to say "hi".

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ok smart guy....GMC JIMMY

Still wrong haha you got it all wrong!!! I feel like my man Scott VanRiper here everyone calls my truck a blazer or jimmy. lol

I doubt the Jimmy would make the drive for anything short for finals :(

+1 vote for bringing it though :D

Im about 7 hours away from Sparks right now. Gonna get a good sleep....maybe. Jimbo is at home, he is not ready for such a drive right now i would probably die if i was to drive this far as it sits. But good news is Big Blue is coming! Covered 1350 km in 13 hours since i left my house this morning, i am making real good time.

oh wow, A team is coming? i dont care what kind of system you have, that's bad ass that you are going to make that drive. ill be sure to say "hi".

Yes say hi indeed.

Still wrong haha you got it all wrong!!! I feel like my man Scott VanRiper here everyone calls my truck a blazer or jimmy.
so is it an olds bravada, they all look the same and are all parts exchangeable darn canadians are all smartfellas eh

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

nyman, what car are you bringing?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived