toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

unlike JP,...

this thread DELIVERS!! :rofl:

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

and thats what its all about

ya a lot people dont get me i dont talk shit to be mean i do it to be funny and push peeps to do better

I know you mean it to be funny and to push people to do better...but a lot of people don't get it.

I know you mean it to be funny and to push people to do better...but a lot of people don't get it.

ya i know if you have noticed my time on the fourm is getting smaller and smaller (not today im bored and waiting for people lol) but its hard to tell with the internet and looks like i have a personality that needs to be seen in person and not typed out on a fourm

:friends:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

na just tellin the truth, skittles already got shut down at the last comp, id hate to see it happen again.

again, vic... ive always been cool with you and i still look forward to saying hi to you tomorrow but you have to understand, i wasnt doing any shit talking but now that you have attacked me... i must respond.

well for one it wasnt the last comp. ive been to a few since then. and i believe i won them all too. oh no wait, i got second place when i was using some one elses car.

have you or anyone on your team won every event? never made a mistake? last i checked we all fuck up some times, and trust me, ill mess up again, shit happens, nothing wrong with that. just makes me want to come back stronger and i think i have.

lastly, that comp was a while ago for me. i understand it seems like yesterday to you guys since it was the last one you went to but for me, its just old news. i never cried about it, i never bitched, i was disapointed with myself for messing up but that only drives me to do better. fact is, i learned more from my mistake than you have from... oh wait... ive never seen you compete. so i guess you really dont know shit.

now all i want to do is make people eat their words.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ya i know if you have noticed my time on the fourm is getting smaller and smaller (not today im bored and waiting for people lol) but its hard to tell with the internet and looks like i have a personality that needs to be seen in person and not typed out on a fourm

:friends:

i think i have that too. and yes, when alpine, greg and i are working... all they do is talk shit to me lol. at the end of the day we just all want more people to have the drive. even if they hate us.

lol im glad you guys like the drama. i wonder how the after show shit talking will turn out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

unlike JP,...

this thread DELIVERS!! :rofl:

lol im always happy to see that fag get put down. doesnt know shit about audio and cheats to get his way. but i digress.

again, vic... ive always been cool with you and i still look forward to saying hi to you tomorrow but you have to understand, i wasnt doing any shit talking but now that you have attacked me... i must respond.

well for one it wasnt the last comp. ive been to a few since then. and i believe i won them all too. oh no wait, i got second place when i was using some one elses car.

have you or anyone on your team won every event? never made a mistake? last i checked we all fuck up some times, and trust me, ill mess up again, shit happens, nothing wrong with that. just makes me want to come back stronger and i think i have.

lastly, that comp was a while ago for me. i understand it seems like yesterday to you guys since it was the last one you went to but for me, its just old news. i never cried about it, i never bitched, i was disapointed with myself for messing up but that only drives me to do better. fact is, i learned more from my mistake than you have from... oh wait... ive never seen you compete. so i guess you really dont know shit.

now all i want to do is make people eat their words.

i never had a problem with you either. but when you make comments about well your team should stay home then YES im gonna get involved. we dont talk shit about anybodys team yet we are always getting disrespected. yes im an ass on here sometime but everyone knows im a cool ass dude. now im tired of punk bitches always dissin us. be it you or anybody its old. like i said we always respect everyone. sorry im not as loud as other people i have a wife and 2 kids i live on my own. i dont live with mommy and daddy we arent rich. so yea you and everyone else can say what you want. i have priority's i dont devote my life to competitions when i feel like it ill compete until then ill let the same cry baby's cry. but there is no need to diss our team ;)

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived