id say get somethin else wit better mileage

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

if i get it, would taking off the body lift and downgrading tires help??

not so sure the body lift would help that much, but the tires YEAH! It takes alot to get them puppies rollin

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

screw the gas MPG, what you need to worry about is those big ass 44" super swampers.... that is a independant front suspension truck with 14"s of suspension lift! i guarantee that thing goes through tie rod ends, ball joints front hub/bearing assemly's like every 2500-3500 miles, also vertually impossible to align and those tires run about $400.00 per!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

pull the lift kit wheels n tires. then sell them. then spend the $ on airbags and a body drop ;)

x2 FTW!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 months later...

screw the gas MPG, what you need to worry about is those big ass 44" super swampers.... that is a independant front suspension truck with 14"s of suspension lift! i guarantee that thing goes through tie rod ends, ball joints front hub/bearing assemly's like every 2500-3500 miles, also vertually impossible to align and those tires run about $400.00 per!

what he said.

im running a 10" whiplash on mine with 37's and trying to keep mine together is damn near impossible. i've gone through balljoints, tie rods,idler and pitman arms, and who knows how many hub and bearing assembly's i ve gone through.

if you want to lift a newer chevy or gmc and run bigger tires than 35's you need to rip all the ifs shit out and convert to a solid axle. i plan on doing this hopefully soon.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

what he said.

im running a 10" whiplash on mine with 37's and trying to keep mine together is damn near impossible. i've gone through balljoints, tie rods,idler and pitman arms, and who knows how many hub and bearing assembly's i ve gone through.

if you want to lift a newer chevy or gmc and run bigger tires than 35's you need to rip all the ifs shit out and convert to a solid axle. i plan on doing this hopefully soon.

That's definitely not going to get you the best gas mileage, but it looks like it would be awesome to drive! My 99 yukon w/ 31 inch (I know, almost stock) was getting 16mpg city, and 22-23 on the highway after k&n filter and changing to synthetic. With all those mods 15mpg would have to be on the highway I'd think.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

pull the lift kit wheels n tires. then sell them. then spend the $ on airbags and a body drop ;)

X3 FTMFW, bags on that would be nice, might even have a little cash left if you get all that other shit sold...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Archived