This is the last pic of the booger Y'all will see for a while...I didnt even get a chance to finish clearing it :vava: ...house is all packed up and loaded into the big rig and bound for cali. :cray:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

soon enuf broham...soon enough.

And I lied about the last pic being the last....these two will be the last...lol

Up and cozy in her new home away from home. With plenty of room to spare. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

cant wait..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

damn man up and takin off to cali soon huh. hope the trip goes good and this is a awsome build log. the time and effort that goes into these big build is what makes guys like me dream about doin there own "big" build someday, or even just see some in person. great job

damn man up and takin off to cali soon huh. hope the trip goes good and this is a awsome build log. the time and effort that goes into these big build is what makes guys like me dream about doin there own "big" build someday, or even just see some in person. great job

thats a X2 right there....good luck man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

hey to welcome you to cali i gotta take you out on i80 to drag it up! your gonna like it here man!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

• 3 weeks later...

Finally made it out here. Got a nice place to live and just got interwebz today. Figured I'd throw a few pics of the booger in front of her new home...

Posted Image

Posted Image

:yahoo: congrats on the new pad man! cant wait for teh updates :)

you should fired the booger up to let the new neibors no JOES IN THE MAFUCKIN HOUSE! wat better way to do that w a welcoming http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived