so for the 3rd time in less then 6 months my phone decides to go into recovery mode. I was just texting my girl and as soon as I clicked send, the screen went black/ plug it into my computer and it says it detects and iphone in recovery mode

I lost all of my media and most importantly, my playlists which blows. now I have to go into AT&T on black friday to demand a new phone. tomorrow is going to be a longgggg day

/rant

Good luck with trying to go in there tomorrow... This is why I have a Samsung Eternity and absolutely love it.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Was it jailbroken?

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Good luck with trying to go in there tomorrow... This is why I have a Samsung Eternity and absolutely love it.

My mom's got the Eternity and it's cool and all but not much of a multimedia/business/etc. type of phone, unlike a BlackBerry, Smartphone, or the iPhone..

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

Rocking the Eternity too, been dropped a few times, but no scratch on the screen. Only thing i dont like is the "virtual keyboard" that sucks. other than that its a pretty good phone :good:

Archived