Loudest Set Of Exhaust Pipes For Car

Why the hell would you put exhaust on a 84 caprice? I don't understand some people.

Edit: Well I assumed that you were turning it into a donk, if that's not the case then I half way understand.

Why the Hell Not?? i've got dual flowmaster 50s on my 86 and Love it.. Take a look at 3:50 - 4:07 in this vid and you will see why. ;)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

SLP loudmouth I mufflers hands down. Don't do "straight headers" or "straight pipe" unless of course you wanna run way lean or re tune and it would sound like crap anyway. I've known a lot of 4 valve mustangs with the loudmouth I's and they will scare the shit out of you. I used to drive an 04 cobra with a bassani catback and an offroad x pipe and it was pretty loud but loudmouth 1's would put my car to shame.

i agree with the straight pipes, i have a 08 Trailblazer SS 6.0L LS2 with straight pipes, it doesnt get much louder then that unless you add headers! it turns heads!

You have that thing tuned for that? I hope so or your losing some serious power. What some of you don't seem to understand that is you NEED back pressure and not having mufflers sounds TERRIBLE and CHEAP.

SLP loudmouth I mufflers hands down. Don't do "straight headers" or "straight pipe" unless of course you wanna run way lean or re tune and it would sound like crap anyway. I've known a lot of 4 valve mustangs with the loudmouth I's and they will scare the shit out of you. I used to drive an 04 cobra with a bassani catback and an offroad x pipe and it was pretty loud but loudmouth 1's would put my car to shame.

I think I found what muffler I'm throwing on my Explorer, lol.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

id go with those dynomax bullets

they have a good sound to em

especially having one on my eclipse

has a low tone and no whine to it like most ricers around here

i was very impressed when i got it

Alpine CDA-9886

2x DC lvl4 15s

SoundStream PCA2000D

6 cubic feet

tuned 32hz

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

I came in here with one thought in my head...

please not a 4 cylinder. thank god.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived