Just had a huge argument with my wife about car audio

It has nothing to do with car audio. She feels like she comes second to your mom when she wants to be number one to you. She just used your car audio to point out she wasn't happy being in second place.

2005 Ford Explorer

Pioneer Premier DEH-P800PRS

Alpine MRP-F550

Kicker KX600.1

Alpine Type-X 6.5's

And a Big Thanks to Clay of A Team Audio for the DC Level 3-12" Sub!

It has nothing to do with car audio. She feels like she comes second to your mom when she wants to be number one to you. She just used your car audio to point out she wasn't happy being in second place.

I couldnt agree with this anymore. SO SO TRUE. I actually over heard my girl telling her sister this shit, but I give a fuck less due to the fact I make the money so if she has a problem she gets replaced by a younger one with fewer riding miles

steven.jpg

MNy wife is the shit when it comes to audio. She can rebuild a woofer, wire an amplifier, instal a headunit, carpet a box. The only thing she can't do is build a box, and thats because we both agree that the saws are a bit much for her. She loves going to all the shows, and we have 3 kids. The hardest thing for us is time to work. We have gotten into arguments about not getting other shit done around the house because i was forming a port for 3 days, but we talk it out and it blows over.

As with everything, communication is key. If your wife knew you have a love for car audio, there should be no shock that you have a system. Perhaps you could have compromised and built it behind the 3rd row seats (which is what i did in my suburban).

Talk to her about taking a break for a while. In certain cases, a little space and time away can cool off the tempers and can return to a level headed way of thinking. Relationship=Compromise.

And about the growing up thing, sometimes i feel old doing this stuff. I have gone to shows and thought damn, i have been doing this longer than this kid has been alive.

1997 Astro

front:6 sets of T3 componets

Subs: 8 level 5 18"s (building 6th order BP)

Amps: 4 really big ones (totalling just shy of 50K)

Batts:

Alt: Ohio Generator

1996 Chevy Suburban

Sub amp: A fifth really big amp

Subwoofer: 2-15" DC Level 4 XL

Batts: C&D high rate--(x4)

regardless of what the situation is... if your not happy then move on with you life. The old term its cheaper to keep her is true, it just a matter of do you want to live in misery or not.

If this kind of happened randomly out of nowhere maybe something else is bothering her and she's just taking it out on you

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived