Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

not just 14v, but all batt power really. Your POS 60amp small case alt is just going to catch fire soon. Your upcoming 260 DC POwer alt, and MLA are going to make this POUND brother............

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I can't wait to hear it tomorrowwwwwwww :D Those woofers look beast! And since I will have my camera there shall be videos! And better pictures ;)

you know where i live? :unsure:

Crappy video uploading now.

th_IMG_0154.jpg

still breaking the subs in. volume on 20 (i've had it to 30 very momentarily without clipping) box actually shook back into the bed and i wound up having to slide it back (just fixed that problem)

you know where i live? :unsure:

Crappy video uploading now.

Villa Rica.

I will be there tomorrow and I am going to meet up with newsl1 while im out there and see his build so far and hopefully get a listen to yours! My video quality ain't great but it is something! I will be up at Kenny Coleman's shop getting the box for my 4 sa-12's done. My name is Kyle and my cell isxxxxxxxx. I will be getting up there around 3pm and be there until 6 or maybe even later depending on how long the box takes(he builds tons of boxes so it may be very quick).

edit: That video is like super wide screen I feel like I am on drugs haha

EDIT**** I edited out your personal cell number, really no need to have EVERYONE see that ;)

im uploading that video I took. It isn't great and it was hard to get video of everything flexing while we were moving >.< but hey its something for everyone to see.

just go to my youtube in about an hour to check it out

there u go bro dam that thing is clean loving the wood

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Archived