Sanitarium's BlowThrough Build: Pics and Vid page 12

alright so im going to re look at your sceach up but is the box a consent size to where the subs go into the cab and are right behind you or is there still a smaller port into the cab with the sub pruty much in the bed still?

there will be a front chamber, i haven't decided how big, that "adapts" the box to a sleeve to go through the blowthrough hole. that hole will probably be 3/4 the width of the bed and maybe a 2" gap on top and bottom at most.

there will be a front chamber, i haven't decided how big, that "adapts" the box to a sleeve to go through the blowthrough hole. that hole will probably be 3/4 the width of the bed and maybe a 2" gap on top and bottom at most.

This is where I'm talking about rain getting in. Without a tonneau cover, when rain falls on the box, what is to keep it from running down the front of the box and onto the top of the sleeve and right through the cut out and into the cab?

This is where I'm talking about rain getting in. Without a tonneau cover, when rain falls on the box, what is to keep it from running down the front of the box and onto the top of the sleeve and right through the cut out and into the cab?

all u got to do is get a slider to slider accordion boot seal, all it does is push on and presto sealed!

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

350 tbi

and to answer your question, silverado used to be a trim package cheyenne being the lower grade.

yeeppp you would defintly win.. lol. And thank you for answering my Question!

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

all u got to do is get a slider to slider accordion boot seal, all it does is push on and presto sealed!

:huh:

Yeah, I know what an accordion seal is. It will only keep water from getting in from in between the cab and the bed.....Without a tonneau cover, the opening inside of the seal is open to the elements. Unless the gap around the sleeve is sealed up water tight to the boot seal, water will run through into the cab.

I guess I'll just wait and see how it turns out.

:huh:

Yeah, I know what an accordion seal is. It will only keep water from getting in from in between the cab and the bed.....Without a tonneau cover, the opening inside of the seal is open to the elements. Unless the gap around the sleeve is sealed up water tight to the boot seal, water will run through into the cab.

I guess I'll just wait and see how it turns out.

o shit your right... I wonder now. I guess we'll just see

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

got some more progress done on the box today (and some other day.. been busy)

img0093d.jpg

test fit

img0094rq.jpg

She's a tight one

img0095f.jpg

Starting Bracing

img0102c.jpg

Had to shove it to get it to go in. very tight fit

img0103w.jpg

more bracing

img0104qg.jpg

Notching the braces to clear the speakers

img0106nx.jpg

And repeating the notch

img0110su.jpg

Getting somewhere

img0111b.jpg

Try not to Fap!

img0112nx.jpg

Speaker Clearance

img0113wg.jpg

Another angle

img0114g.jpg

Holes added to verticle braces so air can flow more readily

img0115y.jpg

That's it for today, ran out of energy and crashed on the couch.

Nice job so far. I will definately be keeping an eye on this one.

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt.

2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor. 

Archived