ha exo your crazy i HATE this weather like nothing else lol not fun at all lol. northern MN FTMFL...but its ok i just rather it be warm. not looking forward to the 30- zero days in the next month or so either

do you goto the coldwater drive in being that close?

No I havent, is it any good? i been to TriWay Theatre near Plymouth Indiana but not to ColdWater, I might need to hit that one up, its just as far....

we were slated for a foot here in buffalo a couple days ago but it never came, it hit a little farther north in like amherst i think but not a flake here. I'll take some of that 3 feet of snow here lol

yeah but that lake effect snow hits and you get a foot and a half in twenty minutes lol I'm from Erie pa originally and you'd go in the mall come out and couldn't find your car because it was now buried. Now i live in the poconos so I get mountiain snow fml

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah but that lake effect snow hits and you get a foot and a half in twenty minutes lol I'm from Erie pa originally and you'd go in the mall come out and couldn't find your car because it was now buried. Now i live in the poconos so I get mountiain snow fml

hell yeah same thing in Duluth..shits unreal at times huh.

Well november was a nice mth for us that live in the upper p of michigan, BUt when dec. showed up we have received 3 feet plus of snow in 2 freaking days.

Damn, already you got snow. I hate snow because it give you back pain and all sorta of problem.. Gosh!!

I got the first snow of the season last night too :(

1 foot and counting... AHHH!!!

I have some on video --->Check it out -->

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Thanks for the info about playing the system when it cold out i never really thought of that. Plus another foot plus of snow coming our way on tuesday. Dam Lake superior.

jrplayer36

do you goto the coldwater drive in being that close?

No snow here yet and I'm about 10 miles north of the MI/IN line.

I live about 7 miles west of the Coldwater drive in, go there all the time.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO