Slamology 2010

BigPimpin91

Lol wait till next year when we have proper electrical and more amps lol

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yeah. for sure.

If you can. stop by the la quinta with bigpimpin tonight. I have some more people dying to hear it.

that shit was awesome.

You broke my 150 cherry.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

So where is everyone meeting when the rain stops?

Me(gotz1lung) Josh,bigpimpin,hotdog,derrick,and a cple nonmembers are chiilin at the hotel

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Wish i could make it. Its only 3 hours from me and about 1/4 tank of gas BUT got some stuff to take care of

yea, didn't make it up tonight but should be around tomorrow. (saturday) Hopefully Ill be able to meet some of you.

i'm heading up tomorrow pretty early. wanna try to get there around noon. i'm going to be wearing a black hat with 'Torres' on a red backdrop in purple and white in graffiti. should be easy enough to poke me out of the crowd

we are leaving sunday at like 8am hopefully rain holds off it was nasty up here tonight.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Ill be heading up sometime tomorrow around sometime hopefully before noon. Ill give you a call derrick when i arrive to find you guys.it will be a 317 586 3564

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yea.. this thing is a beast. We just got done pounding up the parking at walmart. It literally is like having someone pounding you in the back with their fist.. Put a smile on my face.

and got to hear lungs Truck... definitely need to get my mids & highs on the level with his. They come through nice loud and clear.

See you all tomorrow.

Archived