stratusrt01 Posted August 14, 2007 Author Report Posted August 14, 2007 yeah, just unplugged it to take it out. When everything's in there, the airbag is fully functional still.
stratusrt01 Posted August 18, 2007 Author Report Posted August 18, 2007 OK, got most of it done and back in today, still a couple dash pieces missing. the HOK White Ice is pretty cool, looks purple in pics, but it changes colors from black, white, green, purple, etc etc.
Forevrbumpn Posted August 18, 2007 Report Posted August 18, 2007 sweet shit man, I missed this thread well, the last 2 pages I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ChevyBoy Posted August 18, 2007 Report Posted August 18, 2007 dude that paint is off the chain!! awesome looking!
groundpounder2k2 Posted August 18, 2007 Report Posted August 18, 2007 that paint is sick......kinda like the Du Pont Prizmatic paint........ looks awsome...but you had the dash out................ shoulda built one My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
stratusrt01 Posted August 18, 2007 Author Report Posted August 18, 2007 that paint is sick......kinda like the Du Pont Prizmatic paint........ looks awsome...but you had the dash out................ shoulda built one I'm not quite up to that yet. My skills are weak compared to yours.........
stratusrt01 Posted August 18, 2007 Author Report Posted August 18, 2007 a few better pics in the sunlight where the flash doesn't glare off the ice:
David Posted August 19, 2007 Report Posted August 19, 2007 WOW very Impressive, that paint is SICK, it doesnt have flake in it either does it? what I was seeing was the Ice? very very nice.
LSN2meBoom916 Posted August 27, 2007 Report Posted August 27, 2007 VERY nice. Top notch, high quality stuff there man. Keep it up. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
roscoe1129 Posted August 27, 2007 Report Posted August 27, 2007 Verrrrryyyyyy sexxy! I love it! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.