curse Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 Okay, I work at a grocery store as a grocery clerk, meaning i stock shelves and condition the store up.But today, I experienced something I never thought I would have to experience in my life. My manager got a call from someone at customer service to go clean something up in the woman's bathroom. I thought maybe like some piss on the floor or some other women shit. But When I was heading in there I get a notice from the lady at customer service saying I should wear gloves, I ask why and she responds with, "it's a girl's panties". I'm like what the fuck, I'm not even the janitor and i'm cleaning up some chicks britches. So I get some gloves and head in for my dirty deed. I yell, "hello, is anyone in there", to make sure I don't scare any ladies and then I head in after no response. I look in the first stall, no panties, second stall, no panties, and then I open up the third stall I look down and see this pair of white underwear with a shit stain on it. I'm like okay, not too bad, so I reach down and pick it up and i'm like what the fuck, this is heavy! I Look down and there is a huge freaking turd in it, not just a little shard or a stain, a huge turd that looks like it came out of the ass of bigfoot himself. I ran over to the trash can and threw that thing in there. I walked out of the restroom and felt like I was going to throw up. It is by far the nastiest thing I've seen in my life and i'm very scared to do any more cleanups in the women's bathroom. I Had no idea that there were people out there that would seriously take a shit in there pants and just leave their underwear there. I knew women did some seriously screwed up things in the bathroom but I think this is way out of line. lololol I too work as a grocery clerk doing bagging/carts/cleanups or other random things like stocking ice when required. we had a situation pretty close to this but not AS bad, thankfully they just called in the clean up crew thats payed to do that shit instead of making me or someone else do it xD
00_XJ Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 lol thats almost worse than the time me and a buddy of mine had to clean up a co workers friggin tampon off the bathroom floor in the employee bathroom it was indeed used I worked at a pizza parlor when I was 15 and saw this shit more than once. I literally vomited the first time. Women are seriously the nastiest people in the bathroom. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Baydestrian Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 When I worked at Lowes as a Loader my job entailed grabbing Special Orders, Pushing carts, changing the garbage in front of the entrance/exit and cleaning the bathroom One time cleaning the womens bathroom I had to clean period blood running down the toilet, another time a woman left a huge piece of shit in the toilet, another time a lady clogged the toilet with shit and I found it like that. Men's was worse though, nothing too bad when I had to clean the bathroom but when I moved up to Lumber and had to use the bathroom I've seen mens shit stained underwear sitting next to a toilet. One time it was the worst thing I had ever seen; it looked as though this guy had explosive diarrhea and shot it out as he went to sit down, it was all over the wall and toilet seat, even had shit on the floor which he just covered with toilet paper. IDK how the new loader cleaned it but it was freakin disgusting 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
BeatBox Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 This is some real SHIT lol we had that happen at work twice.... first time: it was in the guys bathroom someone took a dump on the floor between the toilet and the wall...went too look and like a 6in monster turd just chilling there un attended lol second time: some one again in the guys bathroom, we have regular house toilets where it has that part to hold the water, and so someone decided it would be funny to take a crap in that upper part. So that when u flush it everytime it would fill up with shitty watter
z71kris Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 This is some real SHIT lol we had that happen at work twice....first time: it was in the guys bathroom someone took a dump on the floor between the toilet and the wall...went too look and like a 6in monster turd just chilling there un attended lol second time: some one again in the guys bathroom, we have regular house toilets where it has that part to hold the water, and so someone decided it would be funny to take a crap in that upper part. So that when u flush it everytime it would fill up with shitty watter Upperdecker... You threw it in the trash, didn't it stink the place up? 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
BeatBox Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 Upperdecker...You threw it in the trash, didn't it stink the place up? YES UPPERDECKER lol As Far as i kno, one of the managers had to take it out, but it smelled even after a day...but no flood!
Dan208 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 pics or it didnt happen Back in high school I worked at a local grocery store and we had to clean up shit in the bathrooms all the time. Shit on the toilet, floor, walls, etc from both men and women. Several years ago at my current place of employment someone had dropped a log in one of the toilets. I shit you not (no pun intended) this thing was as big around as an aluminum pop can. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
TheSundownFire Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 One day at work someone shit their pants and walked through the store and left a trail all the way to the bathroom. Thank god it was my day off. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
R_Mac_1 Posted December 22, 2009 Report Posted December 22, 2009 LOL, that shit's nasty. Literally... What grocery store do you work at? County Market? 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.