my girls hidin something!

Even if you beat the guys ass, she'll just cheat again. You know shes a cheater so why bother staying with her.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

Even if you beat the guys ass, she'll just cheat again. You know shes a cheater so why bother staying with her.

of course in a perfect world it would make sense to drop her...but sometimes depending on the situation its hard to just let go and move on..

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Well i think possibly going to jail for a womans fuck ups is the wrong thing to do... And if he goes and beats the dudes ass, it will just push their relationship further apart

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

he doesnt know shes a cheater, just that shes talked to this other guy. id be pissed, but id be sure to get the full low down before i started knocking heads

2001 audi a4 1.8t

12" team psi oem

t-line SPY box

sundown saz1500d

kenwood excelon 25th anniversay deck

0815091246b1.jpg

of course in a perfect world it would make sense to drop her...but sometimes depending on the situation its hard to just let go and move on..

Ain't it the truth. I'd just say adios and move on, too many fish in the sea

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Dump here and become friends with dude because he is a guy and an attractive women is givign him attention. Not his fault. Your gilr if she is continuing the situation is 100% at fault and also if she is or has cheated then your kinda not doing something right lol or she is a major whore. Sorry but honesty is painful

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Yea man. Just get rid of her. Beating his ass will make you look like the asshole of the situation when your not she is the 1 fucking up by talkin to the guy behind your back after you asked her not to and she said she wouldn't do it. yet she is doing it to you.

Take it from me i did the same thing to this guy that was talkin to my wife behind my back and trying to come between her and I and when i beat his ass my wife at the time(Divorced now) got pissed off at me and I looked like the asshole. Beating his ass wont solve anything and it will lead to more headache than the 1 you think you have now.

Plenty of good looking women out there man. ( I agree with ArmyGuy 5 mins on Myspace and you will be foamin at the mouth over the gorgeous women you can talk to)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

if she hasnt fucked him, shes done somethin, ive been there and done that, back in the day i had 2 girls on the side and ur girl shows all the signs of a cheater... call up cheaters and see if u can get somethin worked out.... just keep ya dick wet until ya know shes fuckin around. then throw her shit on the curb and take a steelie to his kneecaps for knowingly doing it.... but if nothing happens with them, just know ya girl IS creepin and could be fuckin around.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

You should talk to the dude and ask him if he knew you were dating her, if he knew or not you should dump her for trying to hide it from you. If it was nothing, why would she hide it. If you stay with her, she would probably hide things that are alot worse from you.

2000 VW Jetta

Pioneer headunit

1 Soundstream PC.6 6.5" component set

4 Pioneer TSA6984R 6x9

4 Selenium 6w4p 6"

2 15" Sundown Audio E's in 4 cubes @35hz

Digital Designs CM1000

Rockford Fosgate Punch p400.4

Plans

New Box

New headunit

New Amps