Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

I have spent the last hour reading this thread & looking up the original seller in question. I have seen 5 seperate cases of complaints on different forums about this guy. There is an almost overwhelming desire for me to lock this thread or delete it entirely to protect the good people on this forum. I'll keep it up however for the time being.

BE AWARE -Not only that this guy is quite shady, but also that no one can sue you for simply putting facts out on the internet & speaking your mind. If someone wants to call anyone a scammer on the net, they can do so without any consequences.

On a final note take this into consideration: If you mess with the hornets nest, you're bound to get stung.

Until we see proof of people that have gotten what they righfully paid for such as Ray, I suggest everyone go by the above statement about the bees.

Thank you, -The moderation team :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Yep, looks like I'm gonna have to get my rims the good ole fashion way. Save and spend at a local shop. That way I know I'll have my rims.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Sence ca.com don't work here, lemme guess.........everyone got fucked eh?

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

OSO are you serious? Is this the same dude that was telling me you were moving to VEGAS and you wanted to help me grow the market? The same dude that was begging to "help" and join DEAF SQUAD? WOW............... First of all, I knew that dude in NC but that wasn't me. YOu can check IP address and I still got amps so you don't know once again what you're talking about. Second of all, Mike and I from MAxxsonics talk occasionally and there is no beef. The reason I was asked off the team was I forgot to send my application in and they had to fill the spot. I was extended an offer to re-apply next year if I wanted to, but I don't have a desire. John and Mike are good people and I will be calling them Monday. Once again, YOU are a joke. Send me your address in a pm or email if you think I'm joking b/c I am calling Monday morning to get it from MAxxsonics. You guys keep thinking this is a game. I am not gonna go back and forth with you and yet you guys STILL continue to call me names without merit. Do any of you know what SLANDER is? There is a big difference in giving a so called "warning"than telling multiple people I am a liar, thief, etc. ANYWAY, I have more important things to do than go back and forth with you but just like I waited for your email before and didn't get it go ahead and send me your address so we can get this thing handled the right way instead of this FORUM b/s.............

FOr those that believe in me thank you. For those that don't I still got love for you, but for those that want to call me "scammer, liar, and thief" go ahead and send your addresses too before we have to ask for them. I really don't want it to get to that point, but this has gone on LONG enough..............

Now for those that have a legitimate beef contact me at [email protected] or get your local authorities and/or your lawyers and contact me. Other than that, this back and forth is pointless.............

Now what kind of scammer welcomes you guys to bring lawyers and cops to the table? I'm ready either way so once again let's handle this like men instead of people hiding behind a computer......

I hope the mods are reading this b/c I hope some sanity is brought soon to all of this........

Thank you and Be Blessed...........

I have seen maybe a 100 posts regarding Ronnie and I have avoided all of them until now.

I do not know if any or all of the accusations are true or not but when our name is mentioned in a lie, I have to call it.

This entire statement is not true.

The reasons for not being asked to re join the team are private (as you can all respect) but I can asure you it was not for the following reasons.

b]"The reason I was asked off the team was I forgot to send my application in and they had to fill the spot. I was extended an offer to re-apply next year if I wanted to, but I don't have a desire."[/b]

Ronnie, you know better then this and we were straight up men when Mike and I talked to you regarding your membership to Team Maxxsonics.

John

Ray when you gonna post pics of your rims?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Ray when you gonna post pics of your rims?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Steve, quit playing like this! You know people are watching this thread like a hawk(..my ass....) to see if Ray gets his wheels.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived