Amen. That is why Cindy Sheehan pisses me off so much. I know she lost her son and that is a terrible thing- but he signed up for the military and knew what he was doing. He so loved his country that he was willing to and did give his life for it. She disrespects her son by doing what she does.

So does this wad.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out everything he said, if he didnt want to go to war he shouldnt have joined... every one knows the risks when they sign up.

xfucking2. You know what USMC stands for right?

U Signed the Motherfucking Contract. In other words you knew the chance you took of WILLINGLY signing your name on that contract. You now have a new role in life. I didnt have to watch that video to know he's a bitch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Amen. That is why Cindy Sheehan pisses me off so much. I know she lost her son and that is a terrible thing- but he signed up for the military and knew what he was doing. He so loved his country that he was willing to and did give his life for it. She disrespects her son by doing what she does.

So does this wad.

agreed. Cindy should have taken some time to mourn her son privately instead of living on front of CNN's cameras.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

why the fuck would he join and make it up to sgt. then bitch up. i hate people like this they join the military then turn around and talk shit about it. he should have been against it at first not when he got deployment orders.

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

xfucking2. You know what USMC stands for right?

U Signed the Motherfucking Contract. In other words you knew the chance you took of WILLINGLY signing your name on that contract. You now have a new role in life. I didnt have to watch that video to know he's a bitch.

She gets to mourn any way she wants. She lost her son and it broke her brain. She doesn't want to put it behind her and doesn't have too.\\\

And the fag in that video looks like one of the guys who just didn't know what he was getting into. He needs to serve time, not get famous on the internet. He wants to break a contract, legal and binding so he should go to jail.

I'd call him a pussy and a freeloader. Wants to be military but not go to war??? What the fuck is that? I was in Bagdad during the troop surge and have patrolled the hills of Afghanistan. I've paid my dues and if this douche wants to wear the same uniform, he needs to go what he signed up to do. Or hang.

BTW, I did spread a little death, but the fuckers deserved it!!!

Also, in the contract you sign to serve, you give up the right to speak out against orders givin by your President, just another charge that should be added to the list.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

i would like to punch him in the face

why the fuck would he join and make it up to sgt. then bitch up. i hate people like this they join the military then turn around and talk shit about it. he should have been against it at first not when he got deployment orders.

he just never thought he would get deployed and now that he found out, he started making shit up to protect his own ass. he just trys to sound educated and use larger vocabulary in order make make his reasoning sound good. all in all hes just a pussy. end of story at that one lmao

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

he just never thought he would get deployed and now that he found out, he started making shit up to protect his own ass. he just trys to sound educated and use larger vocabulary in order make make his reasoning sound good. all in all hes just a pussy. end of story at that one lmao

I tell people whatever your situation weather you want to be in the military or need to. i know people who join the military because they have exhausted all options and need to make sure their family is taken care of. your check is always on time and you got your medical and dental taken care. lets not forget its the damn military. if you dont wanna be deployed you should probably go in the coast guard or navy. you have better chances of not going than joining the army or marines your foot soldiers.

when i was their i seen navy and coast guard too.

i have no sympathy for people who join during a war and do the shit that he did.

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build