I will paypal someone 5 or 10 bucks if.....................

hes not??? wtf happened??

imo he just talked too damn much. he's on that other forum and has damn near 1000 posts. it's not the post count that bothers me, it's seeing his comments in EVERY SINGLE thread over there. with nothing useful to say. just plain posts for no reason. like quoting someone that said 'lol' to reply with 'lol'. it irks me haha.

imo he just talked too damn much. he's on that other forum and has damn near 1000 posts. it's not the post count that bothers me, it's seeing his comments in EVERY SINGLE thread over there. with nothing useful to say. just plain posts for no reason. like quoting someone that said 'lol' to reply with 'lol'. it irks me haha.

i think they already banned him from MWcaraudio for a few days b/c they had a thread sayin if he ever became a mod then that site would go to shit lol

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

i think they already banned him from MWcaraudio for a few days b/c they had a thread sayin if he ever became a mod then that site would go to shit lol

hahahah i believe it. i already dont visit there often. i'm gonna put him on ignore next time i see a post there lol

he pretty much spammed here. And spammed to be able to buy and sell just managed to do it under the radar. I'm not going to take my time to design and google sketchup a box for someone for 5-10 bucks. whats that come out to 2.50 to 5 bucks an hr? uh no thanks.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

yeah i knew what the actual reason was given but I know he was always skating on the thin ice. oh well. it doesnt hurt my feelings any and he didnt contribute anything of value to the site.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived