DB electrical ALTERNATORS worth it? Is this alt what they say?!?

Hi, WELL TOO START OBVIOUSLY...sorry caps, im getting new alt.

I just wanna know on usual occassion what alts give rated power but are the lowest prices?

mechman?

dc power?

iraggi?

"new too me" db electrical

they are selling a 220 amp alt does this seem fishy too you? or even worth it? should i get it? maybe sorta kinda not really?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Focus-...=item5ad619b343

Ride Stats:

2003 Ford focus Zx3 Hatch Walled System

X1 Solo X Kicker 18" "Enclosure: 7.8 cbft, Port Firing Into a Horn, On a 90*"

X1 Rockford Fosgate 40001bd "Now a Warhorse On my dresser"

x1 0g Big 3

x1 Kinetik 2400 "x4 Kinetik 2400's"

x1 Kinetik 1800

x2 Kinetik Special Edition True Silver Battery Terminals

x20 Gold Plated 0gauge 3/8 Ring Terminals

x25 Total ft: KnuKonceptz Kable 1/0 Silver Pearl* 2500+ Strands.

x15ft KnuKonceptz 8 Gauge.

-Soon Too Be Walled

Fav Quote:

They Dont Feal Me, But They Feal Me.

dont go cheap on ur electrical bro

and dc all the way

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

dc power rob stands 100% behind his alts,and great prices too

editZ: dont listen to noobtesticles he dont know what hes talkin bout"

:wub: u drew

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Cliff (AQ Firebird) in the midwestspl is running a DB electrical alt with 4 AQ 2200s and I think 4 kinetic 2400s or 1800s and he has no voltage issues that I know of. He is also doing 156+ with 4-12s

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Cliff (AQ Firebird) in the midwestspl is running a DB electrical alt with 4 AQ 2200s and I think 4 kinetic 2400s or 1800s and he has no voltage issues that I know of. He is also doing 156+ with 4-12s

The DB electrical unit is nothing more than a Delta connected stock SMALL case 6G. It is important to know, that Ford Focus' have especially small crankshaft pulleys on them, which kills the pulley ratio, which is why DB include their "$25" overdrive pulley for free. If they put a 54mm pulley on the alternator, it would have ZERO output at idle. There is no way in HELL, that a small case 6G will make 110 amps at 600 rpm, due to the tiny Ford Focus crankshaft pulley. Maybe if you have a 7"+ diameter crank pulley. DB is also using a flimsy stock rectifer on that unit which won't hold up to much abuse.

We custom machine a large case unit so that it bolts into the stock location. 270 amps with 150 amps by 800 rpm on a Focus, with bomb-proof reliability. We actually outfitted the entire fleet of Sony Xplod Focus' (10 of them) that the Sony Reps take to all the shows. They needed way better output at idle than anyone could get from a small case, so we developed that custom housing.

If you want a high output unit for a Focus ZX3 you need to let me know. I probably have the largest alt that I know of that's been put in a ZX3. The unit that I have is a 260 amp model that does 198 at idle and 249 or so at top end. My alt is an Iraggi and I can get you prices and whatever you may need about the car. One question first is do you have the Ztech engine in your car or not? Mine is the Ztech and if you have the same this will be a much easier experience for you.

Let me know how serious you are about getting a ho alt and I can get you the pricing on the largest alt you can fit from Iraggi. Mine is fantastic running a pair of XS Power D3100's at around 15.1 volts cruising down the road, and not dropping below 13 volts at full tilt. I do also have a Deka G34 under the hood along with 3 runs of 0 guage power.

I would consider myself or Dominic the guys to talk to about getting an alt for your car.

Please don't even consider DC for an alt for this car cause I've been there and done that and you can see I'm not running one of their alts in my car now am I. DC has no experience what so ever with this vehicle and showed this when they sent me what was supposed to be my alt for my car. Needless to say it didn't work out and I went with an Iraggi which Dom installed in my car for me as well.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I have a DB electrical Alternator. Ive had mine for almost a year and havent had any problems with it at all. despite it being in the teens this whole entire week.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Archived