i know that there are a lot of these posts but i also have another question rather than which brand i should buy.

first off i have a kinetik 2000 and 2400 right now. 2000 is under the hood

was wondering if buying a xs d2700 and d3100 would do me better. 2700 under the hood

also how would the xs do in the cold weather (i.e under 20 degrees)

when i go to the xs website it says to buy these with the 3100 Suggested Accessories: i-BAR, 580 (“short” SAE posts) is this neccesary?

I prefer to use XS, but I find myself finding really good deals on Kinetik more often. I have all Kinetik in my car cause they were much cheaper than buying XS. Can't go wrong with either though.

EDIT: I probably wouldn't do the swap for XS. Just add to what you got or be content, cause you have a nice batt setup. I would only get the i-bar if you have a need. What are you trying to acheive?

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I heard that Kinetik might be going under. Dont know how reliable that source was but im just throwing that out there, might wanna look into it first.

Now that being said, i run Kinetik's and have not had any issues with them and i am actually getting two bigger Kinetik's very soon. I do like the way XS batteries look though.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Go for XS.You'll never turn back.You really get what you pay for.I've seen numerous competitors make a direct swap from the Kinetiks to equal sized XS batteries and gain from .8 to a full dB in the lanes.As far as the iBar kit, it depends what you are looking at as far as terminals and connections.What all are you hooking up to your battery?

in an everyday situation theres not enough difference in the 2 imo

i agree. the biggest difference would also be the cheapest option. just add one more kinetik.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Kinetik is going strong. I haven't even heard that their sales are down enough to worry about them going under.

The swap would not be worth the investment. Unless your Kinetiks are going bad I would leave them.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint