MAN,

Not to sound like a negative-nelly er nuthin but u sure those subs can handle that much juice?I would run em EASY at first like 4ohm tops until ur sure they won't roast.

I've heard some horror stories.

Just hate to see them smoke and be out that $$.

Good luck man hope it pulls 145+ for ya.

Maybe do a similer setup like GP's box that uses air from the trunk and the back seats but keep ur rearview.

the answer to that qusetion is HELL NO they wont even start to take that kinda power i've sold these subs b4 and they wont even start to take 600wrms sealed the only way i see it working is to run each amp at 4 ohms but IMO thats a waste to have thoes bad ass amps and not be able to crank up tha juice

on the alt question. is that the highest that your car can fit or the highest you have found so far.?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

good luck bro. i'm sure if you do everything correct it'll bang. get those amps down to 1 ohm though

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

the answer to that qusetion is HELL NO they wont even start to take that kinda power i've sold these subs b4 and they wont even start to take 600wrms sealed the only way i see it working is to run each amp at 4 ohms but IMO thats a waste to have thoes bad ass amps and not be able to crank up tha juice

X2!!! My homeboy had 2 of those subs on a brutus bxi1206 with the gains all the way down and popped them bad boys. They beat hard, but lasted about 2 weeks. Not saying that's gone happen to you, but be careful!!!!

How much room do you have in that trunk? I thinking right off to put them in a sealed box, two in the middle, and one on each side.

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Man I guess I should've said it earlier that I've had these subs for almost 2 years laying around getting used for home audio. I question myself that they may not be able to handle these baddass amps, but I'm kinda workin with what I've got since I no longer have THAT much to spend. Basshead, what about those Q-Power subs you run? Can ya hook a brotha up?

Thanks for all the advice so far guys!

Oh yea, on the alt, yeah bryan, that is just the highest output I've found so far.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

lets get to work and see if they will pop in a day or not!

looks like its gonna be fun bro! good luck and my prediction is 95db at the dash at 120 hz! !!!!!!!! :lol: j/p

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

you could always sell the 15s and invest in four Rockford Fosgate T1s. they would go perfect with those amps.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

I would build the box and run the subs, and then if they blow, you can drop any other 4 15's in the box, making it pretty easy to upgrade later on.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived