DC Sound Lab

LEVEL 6 (sex) VIDS!! SUB STARTING TO GET BROKE IN!!

I like this sub but was hoping to see it push a little more like some others. But i can see why a person may not want to find outs it breaking point right away haah thats like killing a baby.... and is just wrong. :acute:

And that is no where near a lv 5 with a bigger motor it has every advantage except one over the 5 but then again it doesnt have that advantage either so maybe its back to every advantage.

from the videos im seeing nothing more than what a lvl 5 could do. thats what i meant

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

from the videos im seeing nothing more than what a lvl 5 could do. thats what i meant

i heard the level 5 and level 6 in this car. what you don't hear is the HUGE difference there is between the two. once you can swing even a level 5 then you can talk about not being impressed. this car has enough sound deadening in it that it feels like concrete, it doesn't rattle and flex like other cars. trust me when i say this would make your dd sound like the 8" that came stock in my tahoe :lol:

Edited by sic_fx
groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

all im sayin is you guys talk this proto up like its the most amazing thing ever

i have yet to be impressed

i was very eager to see a lvl 6 and now well not so much

if you wanna impress me then turn the volume up

if you dont care then well im just gonna be dissapointed

and for the record im no DC hater, i was gonna get a lvl 4xl but it never worked out. i love thors build, and all of mr.p's stuff and chodes build but this.. im still waiting to see what i want to see

but like i said before, if you wanna make me a believer you know what you gotta do, if you dont care then let me sad the lvl 6 wasnt what i hope it would be

not hating either...but this i agree with. of course we cant hear it when we watch videos...so you cant post a little vid of some excursion and say 'oh trust me it's much louder'. you gotta become creative with how violent it really is. assmans van he had wouldnt be that impressive if he just showed the subs moving for a few seconds. but...stick a girl with long hair in the window and watch it almost fly off her head then it becomes much more impressive.

The sub is not broke in yet and the box was designed for cone control and #s there is a show coming up put it on the termlab and then we will know the difference or better yet get the old box and let it loose either way I got to hear it some more today and o have to say it is louder than the caddy.

TEAM GROUNDPOUNDERS INC.

156.5 OUT THE TRUNK OF A 95 CADDY

W/1 SUB & 2AMPs

score done on a termlab mic in the kick

on the dash sealed was 154

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

You crack this cracker up DEE lol!!! :drinks:

:D i heard my name hahaha. anyways that thing looks sick and with the tapout on it.

and u got green neons under ur V6 ass mustang but were not banging on that..... :01nocomment8so:

not so sure what this has to do with this thread one bit...

hopefully it is what its cracked up to be, im hoping once its fully broken in you will show us what it can really do...numbers plz :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: