Some states DO haver them in convenience stores too.........thats rare tho.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Most dedicated liquor stores offer kegs, and you can find specialty delivered kegs in the phone book...Usually for normal Budweiser or Bud Light its about $75-100 plus deposit and tap rentals(if not included)...I bought a Keg of New Castle once that was around $150, so its very beer choice dependent...I would say you'll be around $400-500 in for 3 Kegs(including deposit)....

2001 Blazer

Pioneer 5900IB - (2) DC Level 3 10"s - Sundown 1500D

dc_sig.gif

Some states DO haver them in convenience stores too.........thats rare tho.

J

state ran liquor stores some times have a higher alcohol percentage to ;)

3 kegs isnt that big of a party. I would suggest going to the next state over for some good shine A 5 gallon gas can would make the party much better.

You usually gotta provide the tap, people steal the handles because they're worth so much.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

my wal-mart here has kegs. you have to preorder about 1 week ahead and the deposit is 75 for the tap and 40 for the keg and then it all depends on the beer you want.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

Here in iowa kegs are around $62 plus $12 deposit, the parties that we have at my house we most of the time get around 6 to 7 kegs but that is like 300 people or so. So I dont know if three kegs would do it for a big party.

about that 2-3 kegs... i dont think thats going to work... last summer i had some field parties and about 50-60 people showed up. all 3 of our kegs were gone by the end of the night and they werent pony kegs they were the full thing. i would definitely get more, but thats just me

2002 Chevy Blazer 2 door

1-18" Fi BTL, 1 T2000.1bd, 8 ft box before displacement tuned to 33Hz, Big 3 done in 1/0

Havent been metered yet

Would you be able to buy a keg and tap at a liquor store? Or are they more for rent?

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Would you be able to buy a keg and tap at a liquor store? Or are they more for rent?

More like borrowing - you put down a deposit on the keg(s) and tap(s), and get it back when you return it. I have three kegs on hand always (only one full though) and 3 taps (including the kegerator) because you never know when a party will happen....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived