PB200146.jpg

PB200147.jpg

PB200148.jpg

PB200150.jpg

PB200152.jpg

And that's pretty much it for these two days. I'll probably get more done tomorrow before picking up the wifey.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

wow man i had no clue u did that many builds in there. This one looks great so far! Keep it UP! :drinks:

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Looking good man.. Wall is rock solid from the looks of the quad baffle + tons of bracing, definitely a proper starting point for 2 18s + 8kw. Can't wait to see the results once everything is all dialed in.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Talk about a learning experience man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

atta boy

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

A quick update. I'm not going to be adding more inside the car until my bags come in for the rear. I just had the whole front suspension system replaced and now I've ordered parts for the rear. I think some of the next steps are going to be changed in order to minimize the weight. More glass and eucaboard, less MDF. :sorry:

Subs came in though! I can post some pics of those later tonight. They are bigger than I expected.. :yahoo:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Archived