Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

Started marking all my channels so I can lay them in the truck tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Decided to do the PXA H510 For the rear processor. I have 3 of them so I might as well use one :D

Posted Image

Besides, Have a sweet spot to add the controller in the rear of the center console

Posted Image

Also picked up a lumber rack for the shop. Now that it has wheels I will move it over to the shop

Posted Image

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Im a watching Billy goat!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Hmmm, I dont see no imprint, so that must means your using a Rockford 360.2??? LMAO

Jk, Its nice to see another alpine nut, I like my media devices from them (bluetooth, xm, ipod, usb,etc) :)

That alpine plexi looked huge at first until you put it in the wood, maybe the pic angle.

I bought those pre-made. I got them from Scottie Johnson's sale :D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived