Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

damn it sucks have the web at only one house..... :bull: But at least when I make it to the other one I can see stuff like this! :yahoo::yahoo: bout time slacker :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

them fucking panels look descent bill. better than the carpet buldge like before

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Thanks guys.

Still a few details I need to work out on them before I call them done. Might have to work through a few beers to get creative with them ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 years later...

Ok, so I had some free time tonight to think on a few ideas for the truck. So I decided to dip through all 50 pages in this build. Tonight I have decided to call it quits on it. There is quite a few years of bustin ass, losing money, heartache, half assed ides, bad ideas, sour moments, so so quality in the work, and no shortage of frustration. Overall more bad then good for me to build on.

I am in the works to put together a system in the truck, no it's not ready to be a build log. Collecting stuff isn't work, just money. When i have enough work in, I will post up.

I want to thank everyone who followed, commented, and most off all supported my process along the way.

I'll leave ya all with the one pic that made me decide to close this chapter.

newbox013.jpg

RIP Jack

Thanks,

Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived