>>> POLL <<<< What Alternator Company Do You Prefer And Why?

>>> POLL <<<< What Alternator Company Do You Prefer And Why?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. What high amperage alternator company do you prefer?

• Iraggi Alternator
    • DC Power
    • Mech Man
    • XS Power
    • Excessive Amperage
    • Ohio Generator
    • Stinger

This poll is closed to new votes

I completely agree with OrionStang on this. I would hope one would want a little more technical info to design a setup then just a picture :rolleyes: I wouldn't feel confident in any company to custom fab something that could potentially leave me or my family stranded on the side of the road based off a picture.

The pics were to determine if its even possible. Not to pull something out of my ass and ship it to him. Thanks for your input tho. ;)

Voted for Iraggi.. Cant wait. T40001 and Iraggi 260. I will not tell the color of the Alternator but keep a look out though I will post pics. It will be installed on the 20th. Depending on weather the alternator is done or not... :)

maybe I will get that 150 mark :hairtrick:

I completely agree with OrionStang on this. I would hope one would want a little more technical info to design a setup then just a picture :rolleyes: I wouldn't feel confident in any company to custom fab something that could potentially leave me or my family stranded on the side of the road based off a picture.

bill you looked at it completely differently than i did. he said he cant take good pictures and then threw a temper tantrum about it. If you cant take a picture how in the hell are you going to install a custom dual alternator setup.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im going to be ordering two 300 amp alts one for my caprice and one for my brother in laws 75 caddi. Dom gave me the best price on two and ideas if my caprice needs more than the 300 amp. Everyone else I called treated me like i was full of shit or wouldnt answer my emails. i didnt forget to order just thought i should do v-day big this year. Will post my install pics and alt. review in a few weeks. Ran stinger alts before just really pricey.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

• 8 years later...
On 2/16/2018 at 8:11 PM, DzNuttzOnYaChin said:

what's everyone think these days ? 

I think its odd that my poll was locked on the other thread. I hate to assume the results were that lopsided in favor of Singer before people had a chance to even out the score some. 

Well I have no experience with any brands, but I have recently been quoted by several of the big popular brands (won’t name for “vs” purposes, but I will say that the brand that gave me the best price and most help to all of my questions is Custom Electric Service. Going to go with a 270 amp large case hairpin for my 2005 f150. Said to supply 200 to 215a at idle and has the best price as well comparitively. 

Archived