Sonic Electronix

My girl loves the bass, just not the stupid ass lyrics in the songs that have the bass.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have had g/f in the past would say bump that shit...and others that did not care, the wifie....she prefers not to hear, but will let me bump it for a quick demo, for family friends and shit...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

No woman out there likes EXTREME bass. It was discussed and debated in my psychology class. :aggressive:

way way way off :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

way way way off :)

x2

alma gates, melissa with 2 18s is loudest then most on this site, Mr P's gf clearly loves it (as you can see in the videos)

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i have yet to find a girl who LIKES beat. one of my exs was a subie girl so she was into cars, but she hates bass. i was runnin pyles back then... maybe its my fault... [befuddled]no idea[/befuddled]

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I think my sig says it all :angel:

Hell ya..not many girls out there that like car audio. I mean sure alot of girls love there music...but i always think it is sweet to see chicks actually working on there systems and actually know what they are doing. Its a little different when girls get systems put in by there bfs..not cool

Wife hates mine, but loves her little power acoustik powered 12. I put it in there because she wanted something simple clean and that just added a little bass. Its perfect for her and her 4 door jeep. I know when she takes my truck she is bumping it all over town but if I am driving she is all uptight and says I am retarded for liking the bass. If she has her friends riding with us she always wants to crank it too. HMMMMM.

Truck 1 96 Silverado Ext cab

4 JL w6v2 12"s

2 JL 1000/1's

2 sets of JL XR components

RF 4 Chan

Blowthrough

141.5 @ DB drag street max 3-4

148.8 outlaw.

Truck 2 silverado 2500HD Ext Cab- Building this truck now

4 RE SE 10"

JBL BPX 2200.1

Soundstream 4 chan