Is there any way to really fight it? Maybe takes pictures of it removed or something for court then put it back in?

Hidden kill switch.

When you get pulled over (unless you are the ONLY person on the road) show him that you don't have beats because the "amp is blown". It worked for me twice, but then again I've only been pulled over twice since I put it in. I generally don't bump unless I'm on the highway though.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i had a cop walk up on me in front of my house. this is when there knocking houses down around me and try to give me a ticket but there was so much noise going on he just walked away.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Hidden kill switch.

When you get pulled over (unless you are the ONLY person on the road) show him that you don't have beats because the "amp is blown". It worked for me twice, but then again I've only been pulled over twice since I put it in. I generally don't bump unless I'm on the highway though.

i've done that just have a kill switch tapped into the remote wire

l_1f4e272134fa447d965d42e7a3f95aac.jpg

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

when you get pulled over, take off your face plate and hide it. tell the cop you got in a fight with your GF and she took it and left. little trick alpine told me. sadly i dont have a removable face plate :(

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I only got pulled over once for it, 2 12" CVRs in a prefab off maybe 2-300 watts, he said he could hear me before he saw me but let me go with a warning since he was handling something already (he was talking to a guy and walked into the street to stop me by my house)...now I got a better/louder system and haven't been pulled over once for it

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i've done that just have a kill switch tapped into the remote wire

l_1f4e272134fa447d965d42e7a3f95aac.jpg

I GOTS ONE TOO! By the time I hit it is usually too late :unknw: lol

30315220089_large.jpg

Well you have custom audio dont be surprise to get a ticket, just part of the hobby.

The killswitch idea would be nice, just have to make sure there's a few other people that could possibly have a system around you. If you're being watched by a cop and a granny is in front of you and a Smart car behind you, chances are the cop will know its you either way. Still a good idea and something to try out :good:

I use my ATT button on my hu's remote. That's one big reason why I bought the one I did and not a Pioneer or Alpine. I loved the ATT button on my old Pioneer, and I just didn't want to live without it. If my music is bumpin, I just keep my finger on that button, or the sub level knob.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D

Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt

Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg

Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors

both of my amps are wired into a toggle switch......... but when the switch is off so are both amps so no music at all lol but head unit will stay on ..... i would just say if you have subwoofer level on your deck just crank it all the way back to the negitive before he comes walking up and then when he gets there just show him turn it up all highs in his ears make sure its a different song tho lol

my bass knob works awesome! i had my 2 10 on 1500 full tilt into a gas staion and a cop stopped to talk to me about it and i turned my bass knob all the way down and the subs barely hit so he said it sounded way louder but got away w/o a warning even:) gotta love the bass knob.

Edited by rc.btl

2004 Grand Prix

HU: Alpine 9886 :( for sale

Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2)

Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money

Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery

Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers

Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest

Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker

141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash.

142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.