DC Sound Lab

For Rusty or anyone in here that "WORKS" for DC Sound Labs

this! :) said perfectly by mbdblue

I agree also. a PM would be better than putting out in the open as if DC has done something wrong.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

to the OP, honestly man, I think its a little overstepping your boundaries to be asking things like this specifically. yes there have been other inquiries, but IMO, we are all a little spoiled being on this forum. there are companies out there that wouldn't even respond to threads/emails about release dates, and would most likely tell you that they'll be released when they release them. Im positive that we will see a billion threads about them being released as soon as they are, just like we have seen a billion threads about inquiries for them.

yeah I don't see how I'm overstepping my "boundaries" by asking for some official information about a product from the company's owner? If its a question that I want answered then I'm going to ask it, and I'd rather hear it straight from the source, than from somewhere else. You call it overstepping, I call it a consumer looking for straight up answers.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I agree also. a PM would be better than putting out in the open as if DC has done something wrong.

Nowhere in my post did I implied that DC did anything wrong. The only thing you saw in my post were questions on an official release date for the newer model subs, maybe a second company rep for when rusty isn't in here that can clear up ALOT false information that spreads in here, and info regarding the flat carbon cones. Now if you got DC bashing from that then what the fuck are you smoking on, cause that shit's got you seeing shit that not even there.

:01nocomment8so:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I believe he has the right to be curious of these things. This chit chat reminds me of some computer hardware and drivers except with that there are releases etc. whether it be through a forum or twitter, they do keep there computer guys informed, and I think he just wants to hear from Rusty himself that the sub wont be ready for awhile, still testing it blah blah.

p2pb5221902.jpg

Team PSI

Team Shock Industries

Team XS Power

Vertex Audio

Sundown Audio

Knukonceptz

imo to me you sounded pretty demanding in your questions. making new products is a very time consuming process filled with lots of testing and reworking. see how long it took the SMD woofer to come out? even after they did have a designated release date? takes time...and until they finish testing and set an order in for production models i say it's VERY hard to come up with a valid release date. it's not like there is one and they're just hiding it from people. when they know, i'm sure we'll know just as soon

imo to me you sounded pretty demanding in your questions. making new products is a very time consuming process filled with lots of testing and reworking. see how long it took the SMD woofer to come out? even after they did have a designated release date? takes time...and until they finish testing and set an order in for production models i say it's VERY hard to come up with a valid release date. it's not like there is one and they're just hiding it from people. when they know, i'm sure we'll know just as soon

^^expo explained it better than I did (I gotta call you expo even tho its not your name anymore haha)....I imagine DC gets business from this site and I couldnt see any reason as to why they wouldnt let us know about its release date (had there been one)...it seemed as though you were trying to make your question "official" as if it hasnt been asked 100 times before, and the fact that you made it official would change that. Also, Im pretty sure Ive seen thor answer this question more than a few times now, along with other DC reps. I didnt mean your overstepping from wanting a question answered, but for you to imply that someone is "absent" as if they are supposed to be here, seemed a little abrupt to me.

but anyway, thor has answered your questions

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

^^expo explained it better than I did (I gotta call you expo even tho its not your name anymore haha)....I imagine DC gets business from this site and I couldnt see any reason as to why they wouldnt let us know about its release date (had there been one)...it seemed as though you were trying to make your question "official" as if it hasnt been asked 100 times before, and the fact that you made it official would change that. Also, Im pretty sure Ive seen thor answer this question more than a few times now, along with other DC reps. I didnt mean your overstepping from wanting a question answered, but for you to imply that someone is "absent" as if they are supposed to be here, seemed a little abrupt to me.

but anyway, thor has answered your questions

I was about to respond to this but then I realized that it would be a waste of my time to even try. Fuck it really. I'll just wait till I hear back from Rusty.

Thanks Thor for your update

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes