Getting the Tahoe Painted!! WINNER ON PAGE 9! DAMN!

black cherry ftw!!

x2

anodize the whole truck blue lol. ok weird though but just the color blue that are on the spokes in the prev PS pic looks sick, blue chrome kinda look lol. dark cherry would be clean as hell for sure though

How about Burple Just a thought... The the word Burp signifying car audio in the name too.

IMG_6479.jpg

24584060001_large.jpg

aagdsl.jpg

I say the color is better lighter then darker blue.. royal blue looks likes ol boys mess with the gorilla on the back window... and if you go red your homie chicken got the red on lock all ready!! he got the white so blue is proly the way to go... just make sure it is super wet and drippin kandy.. if not do it stock.. and everybody says take off the roof rack.. paint it the same color or chrome it out nobody does that.. and shave everthing so them fucking sticky finger broke asses keep on to the next ride!! plus color match the brakes!!! and make sure all your merch is in the color you choose!!! my kids watch youtube with me and they said he needs to make his truck a toy cause i want to play with it... so look into a company that can help with that... you could make a million buck with just haveing a replica of the hoe...

the part that sucks is that the black and the white look the best LOL! and i dont want STOCK colors!!

what a bitch huh! haha!

oh well......im really only diggin the color matched wheels on the black and white also, the others dont look good imo.

thanks man and keep em coming! maybe a differnet angle on my truck but great job on the PS skillz!

that pearly white/blue isnt stock plus imo its sexy

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE

Jeep electronics = Stock (for now)

Headunit = VR3 cheapo

Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio

Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d

Sub = Fi SSD 15''

Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now....

REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27,

REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood

Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback

Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build

im digging the black cherry and like the rims that were colormatched with the outer of each spoke still chrome. I think the breaks gotta be left alone. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I like the white with the tinge of blue pearl. It looks really good. The calipers work well with it, the wheels pop, and your custom interior will work nicely with white(ish) I say no to color matched wheels. They look bad as fuck the way they are, no point in changing that up.

Steve, you plan on getting everything painted? Door seals, under the hood/ engine bay? If not... I vote keep it stock, maybe get the bumper painted... Accent a few things, just keep it simple.

Guest Scylloga

if nobody did a red one i thought i would throw a quick one in there( btw i had to borrow this original image from jimmydb- thanks kind sir)

meadepearlred.jpg

I said red and Steve balked at it. But that shit looks sick.