March 2010 SOTM Nominees

It does 1600 at 2 ohm I think i just didnt know if it made a difference if you arent running it at 1500. Didn't think I was in the running anyway

the thing you have to watch for is someone whos amp does 750 at 1 ohm 1500 at 2 ohm and 2500 at 1ohm. then they claim they are running it at 2 ohm so they can enter. not very fair in my eyes. I could be wrong though. Chode has the final say. I know it sucks because you are close but then he opens it up for you and the next person says but i only have 100 watts more than him and so on and so on. Give people an inch they'll take a mile ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

BUMP FOR NOMS with 150 amps of fusing and a buildlog as rules stated :D

k sorry chode for taking so long but heres the "build log" and yea sorry ive been super busy and my mom has been gone alot so i cant get much done.... btw i have 2 6x9 mtx compition, 2 6.5 mtx compition speakers and 2 RF tweeters..... will have more pics and vids later!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=71731

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

BUMP for noms

sundown audio FTW thanks again jacob for putting this amp up for the winner. this will be a real treat for the winner no doubt and would meen the winner would need to do more building/upgrading hahaaa continued fun is what im talking about :D

It's things like this that are pushing me more and more to go with Sundown. Awesome, Jacob!

Not sure of my eligibility, but here's my setup:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=71597

I couldn't get the picture to turn out, but the amp has 3 25 amp fuses.

finish your box and ill add you up

i would like to nominte myself but i only have a few build pics but not a build log.

this is basically my build.

you JUST may exceed the limit by a tad ;)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

haha thank god, i was gunna shit if wattz was in it lawls, i would have just quit :P

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

hey i gots a great idea ha lets get the last few spots filled and get this thing goin :D if he has a SAE1200 good for him but its not a SAZ1500 ha. not too many people seem to have a smaller build with build log to qualfy really. too many people got piles of power that cant enter, but gives us guys a chance to compete here so IMHO i think a couple things could be worked out to fill up some spots....but just my thoughts lol. chode mang is the man with the last word in it all. so with that all being said

BUMP FOR MORE NOMINATIONS!!!

holy shit ha i was reading your sig there n8ball2013 thinking stephen went bigger lol messed up cuz of the red trucks in both of your avi lol

Archived