Jump to content

You know you're a basshead WHEN


Recommended Posts

Posted

When you design sub enclosures in AutoCAD on the school computers for a grade.

You can bet I'm about to get an A+ too, even though my teacher has no idea what I'm doing.

'01 Eclipse GT

Obsidian Audio 12's

Hifonics BRZ1700.1d

XS D3400

'Big 3'

My car hates me.

Posted

When you take your old subs+enclosure with the amp hooked up to a power supply and hook it up to the surround sound in your man cave....

Posted

When you "let yourself in" to your schools woodshop to "borrow" a router just so you can put the finishing touches on a box.

Posted

When you "let yourself in" to your schools woodshop to "borrow" a router just so you can put the finishing touches on a box.

I built my 2nd box in woodshop and got extra credit. Did the calculation for the enclosure in Algebra I after I was done with the assignment, teacher saw it, gave me extra credit.

High school encouraged my habit.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

You know you are a bass head when you open your window and thing how much it looks like a slot port and think that opening it and closing it changes the tuning of the room.

Posted

when you perk your head up everytime you hear someone else's stereo to determine whether or not yours is louder

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

When you are awoken by the USPS guy who is bringing some new equipment and proceed to fall out of a bed 6 feet to the floor and scrape up your leg a little. I haven't been this excited to see a box since I found out about porn :lol2:

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif
Posted

You know when your a basshead when u make a sub box and u can still smell mdf in ur car several days later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4709 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...