yea. as bill's wife stated, they had another one in the cab in the excursion. i heard though that if u go to get another siren/horn, it might have a different tone to it. idk. but y wouldnt it be fun with 110 db screaming when almost all the systems on here are 130 plus and a lot are dd's??? its just like pa speakers on the inside  :o

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Radio Shack. Get the little piezo sirens. They can be hidden pretty easy and are damn loud. They may not change the tone of the outside siren too much either. I have 2 sirens under the hood. Luckily they are both from the same type of alarm. If they were differant then the tone would be wierd.

If your alarm has parking light wiring, you can wire those to underbody kits, strobelights, or any aftermarket lighting like that.

You can also change your status indicator LED. I currently have 2 for the Beretta, one on each A pillar facing towards the front of the car. I also changed them to some high intensity blue LEDs. They light up the dash and part of the hood, at night. Look like bug eyes, from what I've been told.

There is actually a lot you can do with extra sirens and lights. Hell, if ya wanted, you could get a train horn from hornblasters.com and hook it to your alarm. Only problem with that is when the air runs out, no more horn. It'll be loud as hell before that though.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Adding an extra siren is easy so is the battery backup which is a siren with a battery in it. It didn't matter much in my case but every little bit helps. I think i'm gonna put an old bank robbery bell on my ride so that way people will at least look in that direction.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i think im going to do it all.... i wanna get that tint kingsuv introduced me to... get 4 sirens with batteries in them, get a air horn, and rig something up so if the windows are broke and the door opens the system plays 20 or so tweeters at ~17k ( i would say subs but if youve ever done a sine sweep with high volume starting at 20k you know that shit dont feel right) plus i bet they could play like that for a while without too much batt drain

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 3 weeks later...

:^ ya ive herd of that brand b4 but i havent looked up anything on them yet

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I custom made dead bolt locks for my doors that are hooked up to the remote lock and unlock so when the alarm is armed the dead bolts are locked they are mounted inside of the door and shoot through the door into the door jam i reinforced the metal in that area from the inside so it all looks factory just a hole in the jam where the bolt shots through the only way to steal stuff is to break the window and crawl through and then crawl back out i know it can still be towed i do have a tilt sensor on it as well as a few other things but hey the more problems you make it for a POS thief the better....i do know if that if they want it bad enough they will get it...the other thing i did is put extra insurance on it to cover my loss if it gets taken that is well worth it only like 15 extra bucks a month for like $8000.00 of extra insurance it helps me sleep better at night.