Wastehog Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyruj6txH4M Lol, OSHA would have you. On a side note: blood is purple at first, and purple gives deebeez so who knows, maybe Bumpin has an ulterior motive? 1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4
z_ro Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 the fact that you were wearing sandles while doing this is LUL worthy. lmfao just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan RIP Civic
micahmye Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 How's your toe now? "The Pimp Van" Build "The Pimp Van" Rebuild Youtube Photobucket Feedback For Sale
EricM9104 Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 Shit's weak. Hurt to walk for a week, damage was done well over a year ago. Pic from October I think. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
slugdub Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 You ever smash your little toe? I did that playing Risk on the computer with my cousin across town. Stupid nerdy way to hurt it, but there aitn nothing you can do but tape it to the other one.
fox_racin4 Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 your fault for wearing sandles... 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
blackrosetiger Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 Try drilling through the side of your finger with a nice brand new drill bit... Bled pretty good for about 4hrs.... Did that the other day... Try putting a 4" screw down through a steel toe boot, foot and into the decking on a roof. Only ONE way to get it out. Can you say reverse? Talk about painful I've NEVER heard a full grown man scream like that since. Oh and by the way guess who HAD to unscrew the screw out of the deck while two other guys held Mr Accident Prone (he should've never had the screw gun to begin with. The week before he shot a 3" staple into his face just below his eye) 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
knowledge Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 lol^^^^ REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
BeatBox Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 your fault for wearing sandles... Fuck sandles lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.