BulletInjection Posted March 16, 2010 Report Posted March 16, 2010 Roadway neglect? Will the state not pay for damages? Is it not like when they are repairing a street and they place that huge piece of metal over the road, if it pops your tire the state replaces it? My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
ktm300 Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Sorry to hear about your car. I'm curious to see what most people who post negatively drive...
somerandomguy Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Sorry to hear about your car. I'm curious to see what most people who post negatively drive... I drive a stock black 09 aveo LT .. and a 96 mercury sable ls (stock..). Not the best cars in the world, but a lot better than rice shit.
nautical7 Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Sorry to hear about your car. I'm curious to see what most people who post negatively drive... My camaro..
slugdub Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 My camaro.. That car looks just like Michael Chiklis who we all know looks like a giant penis.
R_Mac_1 Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Sorry to hear about your car. I'm curious to see what most people who post negatively drive... I drive an 06 Buick Rainier V8 and an 02 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi. Call it hating or being negative or whatever, but he went out of his way to post pics of his car on here, opening the door for opinions. In my opinion, that is one ugly looking, riced-out car that's better off in pieces. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
skittlesRgood Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 damn... i just read this and thought "those accords are FUGLY! hmm... not sure if i should say anything though" but i can see ive been beaten to the punch 100x over. i believe the guy that drives a car like this would claim stupid high TL numbers as well. i guess now you know, when you drive a car like this, the people looking at you arnt thinking "thats bad ass" they are just laughing at you. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
EricR Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 Sorry to hear about your car. I'm curious to see what most people who post negatively drive... I drive a 02 Impala on 20's, 5% tint all the way around with leather heated seats. I understand why you made the comment but are you going to sit here and say that you honestly like that thing? Also those girls at the car show looked like 2$ hookers. i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
somerandomguy Posted March 17, 2010 Report Posted March 17, 2010 I saw somebody say something about spongebob earlier in the thread, I didn't even notice..I looked at pics again and omfg roflcakes!!! I also see the pink dude (patrick?) blowup doll or w/e it is in the back seat in the last pic.. lulz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.