Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i just so happened to have my camera and my baby looked funny as hell to me..she loves taking pic

Posted Image

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

  • 4 months later...
Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I took this, this evening after an econ exam. any opinions?

Posted Image

Posted

some pics of my buddies bagged and body dropped s-10 and my 98 chevy stepside

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

Posted

i took some photos classes, so i got some leftovers

flowers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

my cactus flower

Posted Image

camping pic

Posted Image

disc golf in Victor Ache Park in Knoxville

Posted Image

my cat

Posted Image

"ghost" cat

Posted Image

fireworks

Posted Image

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Posted

i figured this is a cool pic of my dustcap..with the sun glare and all

Posted Image

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 478 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...