March 2010 SOTM Vote, Sponsored by Sundown Audio

March 2010 SOTM Vote,  

163 members have voted

1. 1. March 2010 SOTM Vote,

Unfortunately it is what it is. Changing the coding on this site to keep this from happening might be out of the picture. Change cost. I think we all have to remember our actions speak for who we are. Bump for votes!

Thats what i'm sayin whats going to stop people from deleting their vote towards the end to make someone else win when they have already voted??

its all about having fun mang. hell im in straight shock i am where i am considering how many votes i got stomped out last month by lol. peoples time will come to win though just maybe add some vids or more pics to get peoples interest up. when i first joined(feb 09) the only prize was bragging rights and at that time i wanted to win SOTM for that reason only. just have fun with it though so it stays at clean fun every month and hope more sponsors keep getting involved to keep making it better and better. never know what the future holds nah meen :good:

id like to see who voted for who. sometimes I wonder how many people get their friends to sign upo and vote for them so they can win or boost the count. I'm also not a fan of people just signing up here and 8 posts later nominate themselves for SOTM. I think it should be something that is for active members of the community. not someone who signed up for the sole purpose of winning a new amp or whatever.

i do feel chode does a great job at running this ship though.

you can see who voted up by each name, a lil thing will pop up to click. couple noobs with no posts have voted....not me though :ehh:

well in the rules it says to tell people on other forums so really you can't count someone who just signed up to vote. Ive been on a number of different forums an you see I havent got that many votes hell they could be voting for someone else doesn't matter to me more votes for whoever they think has the better setup.. I'm not saying this because im not winning I just think it becomes a little unfair when people cancel one vote to vote again. My wife's build log has been on here. Her amp took a dump right when we signed up for sotm. If she don't win we will end up buying her an amp it wont be no sundown but something. She would love to have the sundown to run 4 sundown 8s but hey it happens it happens it don't it doesnt. She has a clean set up she loves it everyone that looks at it loves it so it works. I'd love to post more vid's but like i said no amp.

well in the rules it says to tell people on other forums so really you can't count someone who just signed up to vote. Ive been on a number of different forums an you see I havent got that many votes hell they could be voting for someone else doesn't matter to me more votes for whoever they think has the better setup.. I'm not saying this because im not winning I just think it becomes a little unfair when people cancel one vote to vote again. My wife's build log has been on here. Her amp took a dump right when we signed up for sotm. If she don't win we will end up buying her an amp it wont be no sundown but something. She would love to have the sundown to run 4 sundown 8s but hey it happens it happens it don't it doesnt. She has a clean set up she loves it everyone that looks at it loves it so it works. I'd love to post more vid's but like i said no amp.

wasnt directed at you in the slightest. ;)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

well that would be up to the SMD team(chode mang) and more than likely not be something to be changed til next month at soonest. and IMO you seem to be a bad sport about it. not trying to be an ass but you have already brought that point up once and are still going but also keep mentioning about how your not saying all that cuz "your not winning". why not just bump for votes and what not ya know make it fun instead of a bunch of complaints. like i said im not tring to be an ass or anything cuz i do agree with the point of vote once and thats that, how ever with 100+ votes id say its way too late to change anything now. with that said, chode if there is a rule needed to be added about voting one time and thats it i favor that....and BUMP FOR MORE votes lol

Archived