Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ahh. the pics distracted me

can you blame me?

i can a little bit.

the first post has all of the needed info.

ALSO, if you look at the lvl 6's top plate and the overall size of the motor, you'll see that it is a monster compared to the lvl 5 motor.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

looks pretty damn sweet man!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

:clapping: any word on specs yet?

side note: matt402 i cannot stop staring at your avatar

he showed it to me before he put it up ... i tried to steal it but he ninjad me :ph34r:

Edited by dwright27

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Is that a 4" coil, 10" six spider mirror config? Rusty you dawg! You had me at the 8 gauge lead wire hook up's.

Seriously looks devastating but I think N42's would allow for more rear coil cooling. Sick no less.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

handles. it needs effing handles. after installing a level 6 18" in bassegg77's car, i say it needs a way to handle it. these bitches are heavy as fawk!.

also for anyone interested, it did a 155.4 with a folding chair partially blocking the port(oops). sub was also hurt at that point(thank you sundown for a HUGE turn off pop on 2 3500's strapped) sub sang when it played but still put down a good number.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!