6 Crossfire 18s Hummer RE-RE-RE-RE-BUILD

looking good and i love the flat black on the hummer

Thanks man

So my conclusion is this build is sick, But I wanna see a lot of the gear together. I looked all over this thread, and couldn't find any pics with all the amp or subs, or other speakers. Is there any, if there are what page, and if not get some up.

Thanks..yeah I've been wanting to do a vid with it all out..just too lazy. That's a lotta boxes. lol..Friday

I love the flat look, but where are them brakes at, does it have any. j/k bro, this truck is outrageous i wish i could see it and hear it in person when i get finished.

thanks..yeah I need some brakes but damn...

ur not gettin rid of those kinetik's are you? :D

yup..pm me..

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

tires will hold

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thanks Ty im just doing rear bags for now to help with the weight. Doing brakes too...them things just shouldn't be that much $! So I'm looking for some deals. Wilwood is the best bet so far. I'm hoping my tires will hold up so that's something I need to look into. What 28s are u getting?

TIS or Giovanna Sette's

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

tires will hold

ok, i know u told me that before..just nervous. Thanks

TIS or Giovanna Sette's

cool..any tips on the supercharger install?..i'm thinking about it

Lookin better and better....20 batteries thats nuts!!! What model were the kinetiks if u r gettin rid of em?

[/quo

thanks..2000s and 2400s

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Thats going to be so crowded in there, I don't see any more room to move around than driving a Smart car

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

are you gonna sell the kinetiks??? i would love another 2000 for the right price at least. shipping would be a bitch

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Thats going to be so crowded in there, I don't see any more room to move around than driving a Smart car

lol..ur prob right

are you gonna sell the kinetiks??? i would love another 2000 for the right price at least. shipping would be a bitch

i am but with shipping it wouldn't be worth it

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Hell yeah I feel damn near stoopid looking at all this crafstmanship. :woot::woot: Ed makes it lok simple and im digging the oak :good:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Archived