2006 Honda Ridgeline, 6th Order, 4 DD 1508s. **4-9-2010** Video??

3/4 :)wasnt cheap either/

Think you could get me something like that with sundown audio on it? ;) What'd that cost?

I want something that is 40" by 12". Lol I bet it's gonna be atleast $500 between the glass and etching.

That box is looking better and better bro!

love this build. I see from the pics it looks like pete did the design. How many cubes is this box. I ask because I asked pete about a 6th order 1508 for my suv and he didnt think they would do to well. I know the car plays into it, but how much differnet would a ridgeline and a pathfinder be for the same woofers?

Think you could get me something like that with sundown audio on it? ;) What'd that cost?

I want something that is 40" by 12". Lol I bet it's gonna be atleast $500 between the glass and etching.

That box is looking better and better bro!

Hey man, contact Fraze over at CACO. He's a vender there. Well I dont think it will cost 500. Mine is 8" x 20" and it was 65 bux for the plexi etched and shipped. So I cant see yours being much over 150. Just get in touch with him he does great work and as done some sundown stuff already.

i see what you did there with the DD in honda

clever

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Hey man, contact Fraze over at CACO. He's a vender there. Well I dont think it will cost 500. Mine is 8" x 20" and it was 65 bux for the plexi etched and shipped. So I cant see yours being much over 150. Just get in touch with him he does great work and as done some sundown stuff already.

I've asked quite a few people about plexi and nobody could help me, you're the first! Thanks bro! BTW Check my rebuild thread for the video of your truck!

Enough off topic bullshit, back to building! I'm tuned in :)

Archived